M.S. Brown Jewelers is proud to be the oldest jewelry store in Cape May County.
In 1950 Milton and Sylvia Brown opened the doors of M.S. Brown Jewelers on Pacific Avenue in Wildwood New Jersey. Through hard work and quality service they developed an outstanding reputation. They joyfully welcomed their son, Michael, into the business where he brought his expertise as a Bowman and Bulova certified watchmaker and GIA certification in jewelry repairs. As the times changed Michael and Gail Brown expanded their business and opened their doors in Cape May Court House. They also welcomed their daughter, Jessica Brown, into the business. She brings the expertise of GIA certifications in gemology and jewelry repair and will continue our proud traditions.